The 13th Annual Wild West Shootout, which took place December 1-3, 2016 at Bishop Manogue Catholic High School, raised nearly $14,000 for the Sierra Kids Foundation, which raises money to help families with an autistic child attending the UNR Early Childhood Autism Program, which specializes in early intensive treatment for young children with autism.
The Wild West Shootout brought together eight top high school basketball teams from throughout the West. Folsom High School beat Bishop Manogue 79 to 63 to win the championship.
- First Place: Folsom High School, Folsom, CA
- Second Place: Bishop Gorman Catholic High School, Las Vegas, NV
- Third Place: Jesuit High School, Sacramento, CA
- Fourth Place: Spanish Springs High School, Sparks, NV
- Fifth Place: Servite High School, Anaheim, CA
- Sixth Place: Saint Mary’s High School, Stockton, CA
- Seventh Place: Douglas High School, Gardnerville, NV
- 8th Place: Lowry High School, Winnemucca, NV