The 12th Annual Wild West Shootout, which took place December 3-5, 2015 at Bishop Manogue Catholic High School, was a huge success for the Sierra Kids Foundation, which raises money to help families with an autistic child attending the UNR Early Childhood Autism Program, which specializes in early intensive treatment for young children with autism.
The Wild West Shootout brought together six top high school basketball teams from throughout the West.
Last year’s WWS champion Jesuit High School took the championship this year by defeating Bishop Manogue High School. The final score was 68 to 50.
- First Place: Jesuit High School, Sacramento, CA
- Second Place: Bishop Manogue High School, Reno, NV
- Third Place: Saint Mary’s High School, Stockton, CA
- Fourth Place: Douglas High School, Gardnerville, NV
- Fifth Place: Reed High School, Sparks, NV
- Sixth Place: North Tahoe, Tahoe City, CA